The Nordic council of ministers awarded Difi and The National programme for Supplier Development the project, where the aim is to involve cities across the Nordic in a joint market dialogue for greener solutions.
Mobilizing cities in the Nordics
Difi (NO) and The National programme for Supplier Development (NO) invited Miljøstyrelsen (DK), Upphandlingsmyndigheten (SE) and Motiva (FI) to help with the mobilization of cities in their countries.
- National Programme for Supplier Development email@example.com
- Difi (NO) Christine.Kihl@difi.no
Miljødirektoratet / NCE (NO) Christoffer.Back.Vestli@miljodir.no
The cities were invited to join the process by sending out an invitation, having skype-meetings with information about the project, and a physical information meeting on the 24th October 2020 in Oslo.
Cities join the process
The cities that has decided to participate in a joint process for mapping the needs and challenges and a nordic market dialogue.
City of Kaarina: Jonas Nordberg
City of Turku: Fredrik Lindström
Aalborg kommune: Steffen Lervad Thomsen
Gladsaxe kommune: Anders Friis Brorholt
København kommune: Ida Meulengracht Ginsborg
Stockholm stad: Per Erik Österlund
Göteborgs stad: Mats Pervik
Ørebro kommune: Helena Sköld Løvgren, Jakob Cronhamre, Katarina Craaford
Oslo kommune: Geir Rossebø
Trondheim kommune: Magnus Vestrum
Bergen kommune: Uwe Mattheus
Kristiansand kommune: Ole-Jacob Rynning Tønnesen, Rolf Arild Johannessen
Statens Innkjøpssenter: Barbro Bottheim
Other organizations involved in the process:
Kunnskapsbyen Lillestrøm: Jon Eriksen
Nordic Innovation: Nina Egeli, Trine Moa, Ivar Josefsson
Mapping the needs
The group bought fazilitating and a design team from the company Bekk to help map the needs, and to create a draft for a dialogue note.
The group met twice on december 3rd 2019 in Copenhagen, and january 15th in Gøteborg to map pain points, possibilities, challenges and procurement needs.
- The insight and the needs will presented in a dialogue note that we will publish on this page.
- Excercises and the presentations from the workshops will be published here.
Dialogue with the market
The market is invited to a conference in Oslo Thursday the 26th of March 2020 from 10:00-15:00.
We will publish the invitation and agenda here mid-february. It will be possible to participate either physically in Oslo, or digitally. Last date to register is March 10th 2020. The plenary sessions in the market dialogue will be conducted in English, and we plan to do the workshop in the nordic languages.
Financing and funding for innovative projects
There will be several procurements related to this process coming up, and we know that innovative solutions are needed. If you need funding for creating a new product, you can apply on some of these relevant finance instruments.
- Nordic Innovation. NOK 16 million to Nordic innovation projects that help change the way people and goods move in the Nordic region. Companies (SMEs and larger companies), public sector organizations (e.g. infrastructure owners, regulators, procurers, innovation ecosystems), cluster organizations, business networks or research institutions may apply. Application deadline: 31 March 2020 at 13.00 CET
For public procurers:
- Klimasats. Norwegian municipalities can apply for funding for measures for conversion to the low-emission society. Application deadline 15 February 2020 at 24.00.
The project got attention from the press and media, as this is the first time the Nordics join forces on innovative public procurement.
Here we will publish videos, infographics and photos as soon that can be used for information about the project.
Du you wish to recieve information about this project? Insert contactinformation in this link. You will recieve information by email.